17.1.12

Sawateeka...Welcome to Thailand...


I will be posting some recipes, I promise...
Meanwhile, here are some pictures of what I have been seeing {and eating} on my travels!!!!
Hope you enjoy!!!


Garland for the Grand Palace
 


Fish Something...



Betel Leaves and Fried Mixed Roots...



Heavenly Seafood in Chinatown...



God's Gift to Humanity...



                                      Fish Broth and Herbs...Comes to you Whilst Cooking...



The Nicest Tea...



Rad Na Moo...Pork, Rice Noodles and Green Veggies...



My Dream Stove...My Dream Fire...



Ready for Any Dish...



5 Spices Pork Stew ... Slow Cooked...

                                          Chicken, Pork, Offal Sticks... Nothing is Wasted...

                                                       

White Mushroom...The Beauty That Supports Your Immune System...

BBQ Pork, Garlic and Kaffir Lime Leaves Sausages and a Tuk Tuk


...


                                                          Waiting for a River Boat...



Steamed Chicken, garlic and Peanut Dumplings...My Fave...


Dried Sea Food...





Dinky Brown Rice, Garlic and Pork Sausages... 
Each bit is the size of a Thumb Nail...
Soooo Good...


Grand Palace, Bangkok, Thailand...



My View, Lonely Beach, Koh Chang


Esan Food {North East of Thailand}, My Fave...
Grilled Catfish and Thai Herbs Salad...


                                                 Grilled Cow's Tongue with Spicy Dip...


No comments:

Post a Comment