26.1.12

Koh Kood Prawns and Scallops in Green Chilli Dip


Koh Kood, Thailand...




I just thought I would post the picture of where I had this BBQ dish!
I chose to have prawns and scallops which are very easy to find here and are not exactly expensive.
They are Fresh and Delicious.
I always prefer Seafood to any other protein as it has a high Iodine content and it is slimming and healthy all in one bite!

Basically, BBQ anything you want and serve it with this lovely dip.

You will need:

Green chillies {chopped or minced} to your liking
1/3 clove garlic {chopped or minced}
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 teaspoon palm sugar {or sweetener if you use them}
1/2 teaspoon of coriander stalks {chopped in minuscule bits}

Mix it all and let it sit for one hour before serving with anything.
If you have a pestle and mortar, give the ingredients a bash or two to help them release the flavours and then add the liquids.
It keeps really well on the fridge.

I am totally addicted...

2 comments: