21.8.14

Grilled Bananas and Maltesers Sinkers {aka Heaven}



This is not so much a recipe but a Heavenly combination.
I am a total lover of grilled or BBQ banana, so when I had guests for dinner yesterday, 
I decided to use the bananas I had here and also the Maltesers bag 
I had in the cupboard. It turned out great!

You will need:

1 or 2 ripe bananas per person
Maltesers


Fire the BBQ or turn on your oven on high.
Make a light slit on the top side of the banana skin but make sure not to cut through the skin {your knife should not touch the fruit}.
Let it cook. It will take about 10 minutes or a little longer but the banana will be cooked and soft, the skin will open up and you can then sink the maltesers into the banana and put some on top too.
The combination of the hot banana and the melting chocolate with the crunch, is something everyone should try once in their lifetime!

Have fun!!! Let me know how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment