30.6.12

Say Hello to Your Taste Buds : Clouds IS in the Kitchen...


As a lot of people have been asking me where they can eat my food, so I resolved to open a One Table Restaurant.

It is in my living room, or in my garden, depending on the temperature outside.
It can sit up to 6 people.
The Delicious Food is served in Vintage China, in Calm and Beautiful surroundings.
The food is, as you know, all made by myself, tailor made to please your eyes and taste buds.
Perfect...

Vegetarians Welcome!!!!

If your are interested in finding out more about my Food Extraordinaire Experience, please contact me on cloudsinthekitchen@gmail.com

Here are some pictures that may entice your appetite...

Sunshine Food 
Lamb with Lemon and Garlic


Japanese Delights...


Thai Morning Glory...


Pork in 5 Spices and Chilli


Asian Feast...


Gooey Chocolate Brownies
 Sleeping in Toasted Coconut Praline...

Homemade Chilli Sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment